Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ichiruki vs Ichihime : Do they really have an equal possibility? (REWRITE)


               BLEACH Romance,rather,Ichiruki vs Ichihime debate really caught my attention so much.I am very entertained to see how they are interpreting the story,and how the shippers used to interpret the scenes in favor of the pairing that they liked.I got really excited to see which one really have the upper hand on this issue,so,I've taken the liberty to read the manga as well,and make my own analysis about the topic.I noticed that most of my interpretations are different from most of the readers of the manga,so,I've decided to share it with everyone as well...

Introduction 

               Some short history as to how did I started to get interested with the Ichiruki vs Ichihime debate.

And this is for the non shippers that believes that...

There is no Romance in BLEACH

Anyways,here are the topics that I am going to discuss...

BLEACH Romance : The Most Misinterpreted Scenes in BLEACH Manga

BLEACH Romance : The Most Misisnterpreted Chracters from BLEACH

BLEACH Romance : Common Arguments 







note : This is still on going,since I am a very busy person,and I couldn't finish everything right away,so please be patient ^m^



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just wondering whether you will be able to make a post on hwne the hygoku was inserted into rukia? because it has been suggested that it was inserted before rukia went to soul society by aizen, where he mentions that was the reason why he decided to send rukia to kuraru town and the fact that her power were all transferred to ichigo by the influence of the hygoku she went in the human world. (http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v46/c401/5.html)in which she was not in the gigai yet (as some people has suggest the hygku to be in, but this shows that this is not the case). which would further show why hisana abandoned her when she was a child. but then theres a question why aizen sent rukia to kuarakura town when he knew it location in the 1st place, when the only thing he needed to do is kill rukia soul, unless it is suggested that the hygoku would be protecting rukia from that thus needed the execution or the research from urahar on removing object from souls is needed. thankyou!