Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ichigo's hollwfication : The "her" pronoun


            I thought that this is something that is absolutely irrelevant,I suppose its still good to put this argument here as well,after reading someone's comment here ^.^ (I am talking about the argument,concerning the famous "her" pronoun from Ichigo's words).



Yonderunda, kikoeru,which literally means...Calling, I can hear

 Tateyo,means...Stand up


tate, ore ga...means...Stand, I will


Ore ga,of course means...I will


Ore ga mamoru...means...I will protect...

How about here?


Again,I'll translate this for you...


keru....means....help,(the last part,because it was a broken word)...so it was supposed to be read as -elp, from the word HELP.



tasu...keru means,HELP,he's pronouncing it like he was having a difficulty,so it was pronounced as broken words.

ore ga,again...means I will,and tasukeru as HELP.

            There.is. NO. pronoun. for. "her". None of the used words can be read with a pronoun with them.Not the word tasukeru neither the word mamoru.Besides,this sounds like Ichigo would not respond to the person who called his name,if it is not Orihime which is an obvious way of discrediting Ichigo's character as the one who loves to protect mountain loads of people.













2 comments:

miranlin said...

Thanks for clearing this up =) I hate it when translations don't translate completely 100% accurate, because then people get a bunch of strange ideas =(

Anonymous said...

yes he was referring to orihime he said i will protect her it was stated in the manga and anime.